Entrerepeneurs shape the world. We shape the entrepreneurs.
- Helios Nordic Energy Finland Oy is planning an industrial-scale solar power plant in the Ropolansuo area in Haukivuori in Mikkeli.
- The City of Mikkeli and Neoen Renewables Finland Oy signed a lease agreement
- Kuopio Water Cluster and BEM Mikkeli exhibiting at the Aquatech 2021
- CityLoops: Closing the loop for urban material flows
- Promoting Cross-Border Business in Biotechnology and Circular Economy
- Biltema expands to Mikkeli
WORK IN MIKKELI
City of Mikkeli, Finland, is a cozy town of 52.000 people located in the prime leisure area in Lakeland Finland.
FIND A BUSINESS IN MIKKELI
Are you thinking of finding a business in Mikkeli? We offer unbiased, confidential and complimentary business advisory services to start a new business.
INVEST IN MIKKELI
Located by the main lines to Eastern Finland, the city of Mikkeli offers stable supply of workforce and lower fixed costs for companies.
TRAVEL TO MIKKELI
In Lake Saimaa, Europe’s fourth largest freshwater area, we have over 10.500 holiday villas waiting for you.
We are Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd. We produce business advisory services on behalf of the City of Mikkeli.
Do you know who you are looking? Browse our employee directory.
We are here for businesses. Read more about our services.