What is Memory Campus?
Memory Campus is a centre of expertise and service in the archive and library sector located in Mikkeli, in South Savo. It is based on the nationally unique know-how in archiving, digitising, usability of materials, and information management that has been built in Mikkeli for the long term.
These are the building blocks for Memory Campus
Expertise in electronic archiving, digitisation and digitalisation
- The National Library of Finland, Mikkeli branch
- The National Archives of Finland, Central archive
- Central Archives for Finnish Business Records
- Digitalia – Resarch Center on Digital Information Management
- Masters’s degree in Information Management and Electronic Archiving
- Master’s degree in Future Business Management
- Master’s degree in Data-based Development of Welfare Services
- Fujitsu Global Competence Centre, Mikkeli
- Disec Archive Management Service Centre, Mikkeli
We connect your business to a team of dedicated people of public and private backgrounds. Join us to shape the future of electronic archiving, digitising and information management.
With you in Mikkeli
Research and Education
Our Research Projects
Events and Auditions
XAMK Mikkelin kampus, Mikpoli-sali, M-rakennus, ti 10.12.2019 klo 12:00-15:30